NLP In A Week
Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming In Seven Simple Steps
NLP In A Week is a simple and straightforward guide to neuro-linguistic programming, giving you everything you need to know in just seven short chapters. From communicating more effectively to creating greater rapport with others, you'll discover the ability to change what isn't working in your life and increase what is.
This book introduces you to the main themes and ideas of NLP, giving you a basic knowledge and understanding of the key concepts, together with practical and thought-provoking exercises. Whether you choose to read it in a week or in a single sitting, NLP In A Week is your fastest route to success:
- Sunday: What is neuro-linguistic programming?
- Monday: Identify empowering and limiting beliefs
- Tuesday: Recognize how we represent information to ourselves
- Wednesday: Use precision questions to find out what people mean
- Thursday: Identify different communication filters
- Friday: Use the six levels of change and reframing
- Saturday: Increase your options
ABOUT THE SERIES
In A Week books are for managers, leaders, and business executives who want to succeed at work. From negotiating and content marketing to finance and social media, the In A Week series covers the business topics that really matter and that will help you make a difference today. Written in straightforward English, each book is structured as a seven-day course so that with just a little work each day, you will quickly master the subject. In a fast-changing world, this series enables readers not just to get up to speed, but to get ahead.