- The first book to provide complete, step-by-step instructions on using prefabricated straw bale wall panels.
- No other resource exists for this type of straw bale construction.
- Covers both manufactured panels and home built panels
- Explains scenarios where prefabricated panels are most practical, provides instructions and illustrations for building panel frames.
- This is a manual that can be used to help a builder decide if prefabricated panels are a good choice for building.
- A complete guide for all the practical steps required to create proper drawings, source the right materials and build and install the walls correctly.
- Includes details for walls built off-site and transported to the building site.
- Has the potential to set world-wide precedent for working with prefabricated straw bale walls in this affordable and scalable way.