Handbook Of Medical Statistics
This unique volume focuses on the "tools" of medical statistics. It contains over 500 concepts or methods, all of which are explained very clearly and in detail.
Each chapter focuses on a specific field and its applications. There are about 20 items in each chapter with each item independent of one another and explained within one page (plus references). The structure of the book makes it extremely handy for solving targeted problems in this area.
As the goal of the book is to encourage students to learn more combinatorics, every effort has been made to provide them with a not only useful, but also enjoyable and engaging reading.
This handbook plays the role of "tutor" or "advisor" for teaching and further learning. It can also be a useful source for "MOOC-style teaching".Contents:
- Probability and Probability Distributions (Jian Shi)
- Fundamentals of Statistics (Kang Li, Yan Hou and Ying Wu)
- Linear Model and Generalized Linear Model (Tong Wang, Qian Gao, Caijiao Gu, Yanyan Li, Shuhong Xu, Ximei Que, Yan Cui and Yanan Shen)
- Multivariate Analysis (Pengcheng Xun and Qianchuan He)
- Non-Parametric Statistics (Xizhi Wu, Zhi Geng and Qiang Zhao)
- Survival Analysis (Jingmei Jiang, Wei Han and Yuyan Wang)
- Spatio-Temporal Data Analysis (Hui Huang)
- Stochastic Processes (Caixia Li)
- Time Series Analysis (Jinxin Zhang, Zhi Zhao, Yunlian Xue, Zicong Chen, Xinghua Ma and Qian Zhou)
- Bayesian Statistics (Xizhi Wu, Zhi Geng and Qiang Zhao)
- Sampling Method (Mengxue Jia and Guohua Zou)
- Causal Inference (Zhi Geng)
- Computational Statistics (Jinzhu Jia)
- Data and Data Management (Yongyong Xu, Haiyue Zhang, Yi Wan, Yang Zhang, Xia Wang, Chuanhua Yu, Zhe Yang, Feng Pan and Ying Liang)
- Data Mining (Yunquan Zhang and Chuanhua Yu)
- Medical Research Design (Yuhai Zhang and Wenqian Zhang)
- Clinical Research (Luyan Dai and Feng Chen)
- Statistical Methods in Epidemiology (Songlin Yu and Xiaomin Wang)
- Evidence-Based Medicine (Yi Wan, Changsheng Chen and Xuyu Zhou)
- Quality of Life and Relevant Scales (Fengbin Liu, Xinlin Chen and Zhengkun Hou)
- Pharmacometrics (Qingshan Zheng, Ling Xu, Lunjin Li, Kun Wang, Juan Yang, Chen Wang, Jihan Huang and Shuiyu Zhao)
- Statistical Genetics (Guimin Gao and Caixia Li)
- Bioinformatics (Dong Yi and Li Guo)
- Medical Signal and Image Analysis (Qian Zhao, Ying Lu and John Kornak)
- Statistics in Economics of Health (Yingchun Chen, Yan Zhang, Tingjun Jin, Haomiao Li and Liqun Shi)
- Health Management Statistics (Lei Shang, Jiu Wang, Xia Wang, Yi Wan and Lingxia Zeng)
Readership: Biostatisticians, applied statisticians, medical researchers and clinicians, bioscience students, biopharmaceutical researchers, public health epidemiologists; biometricians& applied mathematicians.