Bold and Blessed
How to Stay True to Yourself and Stand Out from the Crowd
Trinitee Stokes, Trinitee Stokes, Bahni Turpin, Angela Bassett
In her first ever book, Trinitee Stokes—best known as Judy Cooper from Disney Channel’s K.C. Undercover—features Trinitee’s answers to real fans about friends, faith, and fame, empowering girls and boys to embrace that their big dreams are valuable, worth chasing, and within reach!
Trinitee Stokes is an actress, singer, inspirational speaker, and fashion designer who knows how hard it can be to not back down in the face of peer pressure, choose friends who will have your back and treat you right, and discover your own unique talents … all while following your dreams!
Since she began entertaining at the age of 3, Trinitee has faced her share of pressure and obstacles on the stage of life and in the world of social media, handling each of them with courage and charm. In these pages, she’ll help you do the same on your journey to stay true to yourself and stand out from the crowd.
Bold and Blessed:
- Is the first book by actress, singer, inspirational speaker, and fashion designer Trinitee Stokes—best known as Judy Cooper from Disney Channel’s hit show, K.C. Undercover
- Includes a special photo insert with pictures from Trinitee’s childhood to now
- Encourages boys and girls to use Trinitee’s ups and downs as encouragement in their own lives that their big dreams are within reach
- Features Trinitee’s answers to real fans about friends, faith, and fame
- Is a perfect gift for readers 8 and up