A Beginner's Guide to Succulent Gardening
A Step-by-Step Guide to Growing Beautiful & Long-Lasting Succulents
Adored for their charming shapes and colors, respected for their resilience and adaptability, and just plain fun to have around—succulents are the hottest home gardening trend today.
A Beginner's Guide to Succulent Gardening is a friendly guide to popular succulents, walking novices through all the basics, like:
- Choosing your succulents—from Hens and Chicks (Echeveria) to bristly flowering cactus varieties
- Mixing the right soils for your succulents and preparing the growing environment
- Easy potting and transplanting techniques
- Succulent care—including watering, fertilizing and providing the right amount of sun for each variety
- Understanding peak periods as well as seasonal traits and needs, so you can have a beautiful succulent garden year-round
Now is the time to give succulents a try! Let A Beginner's Guide to Succulent Gardening be your guide to get you started and grow your indoor garden one succulent at a time.