Given Half a Chance
Ten Ways to Save the World
- A snapshot of the state of our environment with input from Sir David Attenborough, Paul Polman (CEO of Unilever) John Sauven (Director of Greenpeace UK) and other world-leading experts.
- Edward Davey is an expert himself: he is the Project Director at World Resources Institute and has worked for The Prince of Wales’s International Sustainability Unit on global environmental issues, leading the organisation's work on forests and climate change.
- Published to coincide with Sir David Attenborough's new series Our Planet.
- For fans of Tim Flannery’s Atmosphere of Hope, Naomi Klein’s This Changes Everything, Johan Norberg's Progress, George Monbiot’s How Did We Get Into This Mess?, Paul Hawken’s Drawdown.
- The author will be available for events around publication.