A Literary Tea Party
Blends and Treats for Alice, Bilbo, Dorothy, Jo, and Book Lovers Everywhere
Alison Walsh, Sara Letourneau
Celebrate your love of food—and fiction—with recipes for a book-themed tea party!
There’s nothing quite like sitting down on a lovely afternoon with a good book and a steaming cup of tea, falling down the rabbit hole into the imaginary worlds of Middle-earth, Sherlock Holmes’s London, or other fictional escapes. Now you can indulge your literary fantasies—or a host a very special book club get-together—with this collection of recipes that bring beloved classics to life.
Featuring fifty-five perfectly portioned recipes for an afternoon getaway, including custom homemade tea blends and beverages, it provides everything you need to plan an elaborate tea party. Cook up and enjoy:
- Turkish Delight while sipping on White Witch Hot Chocolate from The Chronicles of Narnia
- Drink Me Tea with the Queen of Hearts’ Painted Rose Cupcakes from Alice in Wonderland
- Eeyore’s Birthday Cake with Hundred Acre Hot Chocolate from Winnie the Pooh
- Hannah’s Sweet Potato Bacon Pastries and Jo’s Gingerbread from Little Women
- Tom Sawyer’s Whitewashed Mini Jelly Doughnuts from Tom Sawyer
- And more!
Also includes photographs and literary quotes!