¡Ponte al día! para Jamaica Libro 1 Edición NSC
Increase your ability to communicate with Jamaica's Spanish-speaking neighbours and visitors with an accessible secondary Spanish course which blends a vicarious immersion experience with the familiarity of the Jamaican cultural context.
- Trust experienced local authors and reviewers to guide you through Jamaica's National Standards Curriculum.
- Boost motivation with culturally relevant texts structured into units and divided into mini lessons for ease of learning and access.
- Navigate skills confidently with objectives listed according skills: listening & speaking, reading, writing and vocabulary & grammar.
- Advance conversation and listening skills with audio resources on CD and conversation practice in each unit.
- Engage in independent further study with a digital component supported by Languagenut, containing additional reading, writing, speaking & listening activities.