Cracking the AP European History Exam 2020, Premium Edition
5 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review
The Princeton Review
THIS JUST IN! As of 3/20/20, in response to the novel coronavirus (covid-19), the College Board has decided to administer all 2020 exams online. You’ll still be able to prep with this book! But for your best results, you’ll want to modify what you’re focusing on (both question types and content). Remember, everyone’s in the same boat, so just do your best and keep practicing. You’ve got this!
Head to your Online Student Tools page (access included with your book purchase) for more info from us on:
• What the test changes will look like
• What it will cover
• How to use your book to prep for the adapted exam
PREMIUM PREP FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the 2020 AP European History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice exams, thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Up-to-date info on the planned 2020 course changes via your online Student Tools
• Detailed review of the source-based multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions
• Comprehensive guidance for the document-based question (DBQ) and long essay prompts
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to online study plans, a historical themes matching exercise, and more
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with detailed answer explanations
• 1 full-length practice test online with detailed answer explanations
• End-of-chapter questions for targeted content review
• Helpful timelines of major events in European history