For Nursing, Health and Social Care
Marjorie Ghisoni, Peggy Murphy
Study Skills is an accessible textbook for nursing, health and social care students seeking to improve their study skills, develop their resilience, enhance their employability and cultivate a love of lifelong learning.
Through clear explanations, helpful hints, activities and quizzes, the book will help you to develop your study skills for both your studies and future career. You will learn:
• How to manage your time
• How to develop your reading and note-taking skills
• How to search the literature and apply critical thinking to your reading
• How to write essays and reference your sources
• How to use feedback and reflective practice to improve your academic performance
• How to deliver effective presentations
This book will help you to develop your study skills and become a resilient lifelong learner.