Work Well in Groups
Diana Hopkins, Tom Reid
Being able to work in groups is an important skill to master at university – especially when you’re assessed on it. Learn how to master this key professional and life skill to become an effective team member.
- Build communication skills and get to know your team
- Define roles and workloads by playing to everyone’s strengths
- Resolve challenges so you can avoid conflict.
Super Quick Skills provide the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and life.
Super Quick Skills give you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.