A Memoir of Love, Loss, and Motherhood
- Emma Hansen’s blog post sharing her grief about her son’s stillbirth went viral with thousands of people sharing the post as well as their own experiences with stillbirth.
- Although an estimated 1 in 4 pregnancies end in loss, and 1 in 125 end in a stillbirth, there are few books about the experience, and it is rarely talked about out loud.
- Stillbirth is isolating, and this memoir can help those who have experienced it know they are not alone and there is hope after such a terrible loss.
- Still will appeal to anyone who has experienced a pregnancy loss, as well as their family and loved ones.
- Emma Hansen is a social media influencer with a popular blog and an Instagram account that has 16.5k followers